Where's my meal? meow~
Welcome to my blog
navigations on the right.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Today there was nothing much to do actually. Haizzz. You know what? School gonna open in js 5 days more. I must face ma iritating friends again. I just hate to see ma friend's faces! I will be missing ma sister nazriin couse we had so much fun talking about people! I know its bad but i just cant help it. But i guess i will get use to the school life as soon as possible. But there's a happy news coming up. Ma sister's birthday is js a week away. She is turning 19. (But she doesnt look like a 19 year-old. She looks like a 16-year old.) Haha.
KA I THINK YOU WOULD BE ENJOYING YOUR BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!!
:)
Ate my meal at 7:58 PM
Farhana♥
♥ to read english books. My favourite author is Edward De Bono.
♥ to run as that keeps me healthy.
I wish to be the Top PSLE Student in Singapore.
I wish to be a doctor when i grow up.